College of Architecture, Art and Design
- To advance internationally the professions of Architecture, Art and Design in pursuit of excellence by combining ethical judgment and technical proficiency.
- To contribute to the advancement of UAE community service and regional societies in the fields of creative visual and practical arts.
- To provide very high standards and international recognized academic programs in Architecture, Art and Design.
- To promote creative research that devotes to the development and advancement of Architecture, Art and Design.
- To deliver graduates who can open a dialogue in lifelong learning through postgraduate studies in the fields of Architecture, Art and Design.
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Admission to the Interior Design program, Advanced Stream - MOE / General Stream - MOE (60%).
- The Bachelor in Interior Design awarded upon the fulfillment of the following:
- Successful completion of all courses in the program curriculum (130 Credit Hours)
- Successful completion of four Credit Hours of Engineering Training
- A minimum cumulative AGPA of 2.0
A graduate from the Interior Design program qualified by education, experience and examination to develop interior designs for the purpose of improving the quality of life, increasing productivity, and protecting the health, safety, and welfare the public. A graduate is able to take up a job position as an:
- Interior Designer
- Interior Teaching Assistant
- Project Manager Assistant
- Business Marketing Assistant