College of Business Administration
- To equip students with in-depth knowledge of contemporary management theories, concepts, principles, and practices relevant to the business and management careers in the twenty-first century.
- To develop students’ creative and critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary for the identification, analysis, and resolution of a wide range of business and management problems.
- To develop students’ ability to apply information technologies that is necessary to facilitate business and management decision-making processes.
- To equip students with appropriate communication, teamwork, motivation, leadership, and research skills suitable in the business and management environments.
- To enable students to identify and utilize decision making techniques and skills that meet professional, ethical, and socially- responsible standards.
CBA Undergraduate Program are:
- Bachelor of Science in Management
Bachelor of Science in Management :
- “The normal admission requirement for an applicant is the UAE Secondary School Certificate (both sections), or an equivalent qualification, with a minimum average grade of (60%), and TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 500.
Bachelor of Science in Management:
- Students will be awarded the Bachelor of Science in Management degree upon fulfillment of the following requirements:
- Successful completion of 126 credit hours, which normally takes eight semesters.
- 8 weeks of industrial internship (after the completion of 96 credit hours including seven management core courses), which is equivalent to three credit hours.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.0.
- The Bachelor of Science in Management
- Administration and Operations.
- Project Management (Executive Level).
- Enterprise Management.
- Human Resource Management and Development.
- Customer Management.
- Data Management and Systems Analysis.
- Sales and Marketing.
- Production / Supply Chains / Logistics Management.
- Communications Management.
- Strategy and Strategic Management