College of Law
- Building a scientific and administrative structure capable of activating the knowledge system.
- Achieving a balance between the academic, social, and economic objectives of the College.
- Providing scientific advice in the areas of specialization of the College and cooperating in the field of research with the local community
- Holding conferences, seminars and workshops and preparing effective programs for continuous education
- Preparing systematic programs for continuous education, competency development and community service
- Graduating qualified students who are able to obtain knowledge and achieve excellence in their profession
- Extending bridges of communication and cooperation between the College, external institutions, and scientific research centers regionally and internationally.
The programs that are offered by the college:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Certified UAE secondary school certificate or its equivalent, with a minimum average grade (60%).
- Passing an interview that is run by the college.
- Students are required to complete a total of 132 credit hours and a minimum of 2.0 GPA out of 4.0.
- The judiciary and public prosecution
- Lawyer and legal advice
- Advisor to governmental and private institutions
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Interior