Name: Abdallah Elamin
Position: Associate Professor
Dr Abdallah Elamin is currently teaching at the College of Business Administration of University of Science and Technology of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates. He holds 19+ years of experience in teaching, research and consultancy. He earned Ph.D. in Management and Strategy from Lancaster University Management School of Lancaster University - the United Kingdom in 2001. From 2001 -2018, Dr. Elamin served several universities in Sudan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Canada teaching management subjects at both undergraduate and graduate levels. His research interests lie in the area of Human Resource Management, Organization Behavior, Strategic Management, TQM, and Cross-cultural Management. Dr. Elamin has authored and co-authored numerous highly cited journal publications, conference articles and book chapters in the aforementioned research topics and has received several awards and grants from various funding agencies.
o Recent Publications:
• Elamin A. M., and Elabdin, A. Z. “• The Relationship between Perceived Organizational Justice, Perceived Supervisor Support, and Turnover Intention in the KSA”, Evidence-based HRM Journal (Accepted for Publication Jan. 2021).
• Elamin A. M., "Justice and work-related attitudes in Saudi Banking Industry”, Research Project (ongoing)
• Elamin A. M., "Perceived organizational support, perceived supervisor support, trust, commitment and turnover intentions: the case of Saudi Aramco”, Research Project (ongoing)
• Elamin A. M., Liaqat A., and Elabdin, A. Z “Attitudes towards E-Shopping: the UAE’s Perspective” Research Project (ongoing)
o Membership, Awards and Honors
• Member of Emerald Literati Network, UK,2010 –Present
• Member of HRM the Journal,USA,2008 –Present
• Member of International Academy of Business & Economics (IABE),UK, 2008 –Present.
• Member of Southern Management Association (SMA), New York, NY 10016, USA, No. SMA-08-470, 2007 –Present
• Member of Allied Academies, Candler, NC 28715, USA.
• Member of Management Graduates Association (MGA), University of Khartoum, Khartoum, Sudan, No. MGA-03-1993, 2001 – Present
Awards and Honors:
• Research Award, International Academy of Business and Public Administration Discipline, Dallas, TX, USA, April 2013
• Nominated for the College's Award for Excellence in Teaching, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia, 2012
• IAM 2010 Certificate of Recognition for valuable contribution in the 2010 International Conference on Innovation and Management, Penang, Malaysia, July 2010
• Certificate of Appreciation, Research, Information and Training Council, Ajman University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates, May 2007
• Certificate of Merits, Research, Information and Training Council, Ajman University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates, May 2006
• Certificate of Appreciation, Faculty of Business Administration, Ajman University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 2005
• Certificate of Appreciation, Research, Information and Training Council, Ajman University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates, May 2005
• Sudan Government Scholarship for Ph.D. studies in United Kingdom, 1997 -2001
• University of Khartoum Scholarship for Master studies, Khartoum, Sudan, 1995 -1996
• University Prize for Best Graduating Student in the Department of Business Administration at the University of Khartoum, Khartoum, Sudan, 1993
Contact Number: Office: +9719202375