· Position: Assistant Professor
Bachelor’s in computer science: Millersville University, PA., U.S.A.
Master’s in business administration: University of Houston, TX., U.S.A.
Advanced Management Program A.M.P. Instituto de Empresa, IE, Spain.
Ph.D. Business Administration. Management. Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain.
Full time professor: Business School of Navarra, Spain. 1995-2011.
M.B.A. Director: Business School of Navarra, Spain. 1997-2004.
International Affairs Director: Business School of Navarra, Spain. 2000 – 2008.
Academic Dean: Business School of Navarra, Spain. 2004-2008.
C.E.O.: Business School of Navarra, Spain. 2008-2011.
International Executive Manager: Sacred Heart University, U.S.A. 2011-2016.
o Teaching Area
o Research Interest
Management by Competencies.
1. Distinctive competencies and competency-based management in regulated sectors: A methodological proposal applied to the pharmaceutical retail sector in Spain. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services Volume 42, May 2018, Pages 29-36 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S096969891730
560X Elsevier: SCOPUS Q1 at time of publishing, Q2 ranking 2020. 17 out of 177 in Marketing.
2. The economic uncertainty via coups on Fijian economic growth: modelling the effect over varying sample sizes and periods. International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 12(6), 578-605, 2019. https://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=105202 Inderscience Publisher: SCOPUS Q3.
3. The inconsistent effect of foreign exchange earnings on economic development of Fiji: the strategies and long run relationship through vector error correction modelling by Gyanendra Singh Sisodia, Alberto Ibanez, Murale Venugopalan (2019). International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies upcoming issue.
Inderscience Publisher: SCOPUS Q3. https://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/forthcoming.php?jcode=ijepee
4. The role of culture on 2020 SARS-CoV-2 Country deaths: a pandemic management based on cultural dimensions. Alberto Ibanez & Gyanendra Singh Sisodia GeoJournal, September 2020 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10708-020-10306-0
Springer Publisher: SCOPUS Q2.
o Memberships, Awards and Honors
Accredited Consultant for the implementation of new technologies in the workplace by the European Center for Innovation Development C.E.I.N.
Accredited Broker for the European Futures and Forwards Financial Markets M.E.F.F.
Academic Innovation Award: City of Milagro, Spain.
Award for Academic Excellence: Business School of Navarra, Spain.
· Contact No. +971 50 232 6689