Dr. Ahmed Zain Elabdin Ahmed
Name: Ahmed Zain Elabdin Ahmed
Position: Acting Dean
Bachelor in Business Administration
Master of Business Administration
PhD in Business Administration
Before joining USTF, he covered the position of Assistant Professor in Business & Management at the Sudanese Universities, and had experience of teaching in AU-UAE, and Jordanian Universities
Furthermore, he has significant consultancy experience in the fields of strategy, operations and human resources with both public and private sectors in different industries in the Emirate of Fujairah
Moreover, he has administrative experience as Deputy Dean, also as member and chairperson for the most of former AU-Fujairah Campus Committees.
Ahmed Zain Elabdin teaches management courses at the undergraduate and MBA programs
Ahmed Zain Elabdin performs scientific research in performance management, quality assurance, and natural resource management and has presented most of his papers at professional international and regional conferences.
- Elabdin A. Z. “Environmental Management Best-practice & Strategies within the Institutional Context: The Case of (UAE)”. Published at the Journal of Environmental Treatment Techniques 2020, Volume 8, and Issue 1, Pages: 382-389 SCOPUS Indexed Journal.
- Elabdin A. Z., & Sisodia, G. (2020). Firms Practice and Innovation Management: Case of Fujairah Emirate, United Arab Emirates. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 10(2), 72-80. SCOPUS Indexed Journal (Ranked in ABDC).
- Elamin A. M., and Elabdin, A. Z. “he Relationship between Perceived Organizational Justice, Perceived Supervisor Support, and Turnover Intention in the KSA”, Evidence-based HRM Journal (Accepted for Publication Jan. 2021).
- Memberships, Awards and Honors
- Member of International Journal of Business and Economic Development Editorial Board
- Member of American Management Association (AMA)
- Managing Innovation: The need for change and Firms Practices-Case of Fujairah Emirate (AU Internal Grants) 2017-2018
- The Effect of Fourth Industrial Revolution on the Well Being of UAE Residents (USTF Internal Grants) 2019-2020
- Won the First Place in the competition organized by the Fujairah E: Government within the activities of the month of innovation. Feb, 2018
Contact No: 092023490
Contact US: 092023491