The library reflects the level of the educational institution with its acquisition of various forms of information sources, so it must use the most appropriate and easiest way to make available different sources of information and present them to beneficiaries while applying all elements of comprehensive quality in their operations.
The mission of USTF’s library is to support the university mission in identifying, organizing, preserving and offering accessible resources, which serve the needs of college members, students and the community at large. In addition, the library seeks to locate, acquire, organize and select the most appropriate material and make it accessible to users. It is also the mission of the library to build a comprehensive, balanced library collection and provide a good environment for reading, learning and research.
- Beneficiary Service: Quality of performance, speed of response and accuracy of work.
- Continuous learning: The library is committed to supporting continuous learning within and outside the university community, and to promoting continuous intellectual growth.
- supports creative activates.
- Provide current library materials and databases that support the academic curriculum.
- Provide access to information resources, regardless of location.
- Educate and Assist College, students and staff in the identification and effective use of information resources.
- Collect library materials in all formats broaden and update all collections to meet the needs of USTF’s programs and support the various aspects of the institution: teaching, training, research and services.
- Work closely with users; know their needs and interests.